StarCaster® ATIS Demonstration
StarCaster® ATIS System Demonstration
This Automatic Terminal Information Service (ATIS) demonstration page allows you to create and listen to ATIS messages. The ATIS v5 demo replicates real world systems deployed
at air traffic control towers worldwide.
StarCaster ATIS is for air traffic controllers who need a reliable method of generating ATIS messages that pilots can easily understand.
It is a text-to-speech software system that provides a way to rapidly create clear and consistent ATIS broadcasts. Unlike competitors
who require the controller to take up to 10 minutes to make a recording each time a new ATIS is needed, StarCaster ATIS is used to create the ATIS broadcast in about 30 seconds.
Click on the screenshot below to begin!
- You will need Quicktime Player. If you do not >> download free Quicktime Player here.
- Ensure you have speakers or headphones to listen to the demo’s audio
- Click on any of the tabs to navigate through the demo
- Click on any blue links to change the items within the drop-down lists to create your own ATIS message
- Click the Test button to listen to the message on the New ATIS tab
- Click the Broadcast button to “send” the ATIS message out, where it then becomes the message being broadcast in the Current ATIS tab
- Click the Exit button to go back to the STR website